Equipment and services
Find out more about our range of microscopy equipment and services, and image analysis solutions.
- Long term live cell imaging
- Super-resolution microscopy
- Fluorescence lifetime imaging (FLIM)
- Spinning disk
- Total internal reflection fluorescence (TIRF)
- Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy (FCS)
- 120kV Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM, Tecnai12)
- 200kV Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM, Tecnai20 for Electron Tomography, CryoEM, STEM)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (FEG-SEM, including cryo)
- Structural cryo EM (FEI Talos Arctica, dedicated FEG-TEM for automated cryo TEM, single particle and tomography)
- Serial Block Face SEM
User guides, models, software modules and more: browse our full list of equipment.
Bristol University researchers, plus visitors from other universities, research institutes and companies can use our equipment and services, following appropriate training, booking, charges and safety requirements.
The Wolfson Bioimaging Facility works in partnership with the GW4 Cryo-EM Facility, both located at the University of Bristol.