Riverside East Residential Village
Riverside is a city centre residence based on Bristol's beautiful Harbourside. The residence is made up of three blocks of accommodation, Favell House, The Rackhay and Waverley House, which each share social spaces and events.
From £147 per week
Images and video of Riverside
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Riverside
Getting to the campus
- 1.0 miles from campus
- Approximately 19 minutes walk
- Approximately 10 minutes cycle
- Approximately 10 minutes bus journey
Queen Charlotte Street, Bristol, BS1 4HJ
This residence is part of our East Residential Village. Home to nearly 4000 of our students, the East Village residences are based in and around Bristol city centre. East Village Residences are within easy walking distance of the University campus, and benefit from an endless supply of shops, cafes and bars. Nearby shopping centres include Cabot Circus, The Galleries and Broadmead, which together have over 500 stores, cafes and restaurants. There are cinemas and theatres, as well as Bristol’s vibrant Harbourside, which hosts many festivals and events throughout the year, and is a popular area for nights out. Students living in our East Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in The Hawthorns. Find out more about the East Residential Village.
Accommodation fees for 2021/22
Room types available
Single - Standard (Favell)
Single - Standard (Rackhay)
Single - Standard (Waverley)
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks - 18 September 2021 to 9 July 2022 and covers the duration of the academic year. You must ensure you have familiarised yourself with the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us and are prepared to pay rent for the full tenancy duration before you proceed with your accommodation application.
- Run in partnership with Unite Students, the University is the landlord.
- Study and/or social spaces in each building
- Not suitable for students who need assistance evacuating in an emergency
- Five room flats: 2 toilets and 1 shower, Six and seven room flats: 2 toilets and 2 showers
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared 5 - 7 students
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds small double size (4ft/122cm wide)
- Internet access (StudentCom) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Common room
- Study room
How to apply
To apply for this residence you will need to add it as one of your preferences when making your accommodation application. Choice of residence is not guranteed and rooms are not allocated on a first come first served basis. Every applicant stands an equal chance of being allocated one of their preferences. See our information on choosing your preferences for more information.