Riverside East Residential Village
Riverside is a residence located near Bristol's beautiful Harbourside. The residence is made up of three blocks of accommodation, Favell House, The Rackhay and Waverley House.
Location of Riverside
Getting to the campus
- 1.0 miles from campus
- Approximately 19 minutes walk
- Approximately 10 minutes cycle
- Approximately 10 minutes bus journey
Queen Charlotte Street, Bristol, BS1 4HJ
This accommodation is part of the East Residential Village. Home to nearly 4,000 students, the East Residential Village is based in and around Bristol city centre. Residences are within walking distance of the University campus, and benefit from an endless supply of shops, cafes and bars. Nearby shopping centres include Cabot Circus, The Galleries and Broadmead, which together have over 500 stores, cafes and restaurants. Students can immerse themselves in city life by having the best of Bristol’s nightlife and bustling Harbourside on their doorstep. Students living in our East Residential Village have access to the Student Support Centre based in The Hawthorns. Find out more about living in the East Residential Village.
Accommodation costs and terms for 22/23
Room types available
|Single – standard||553||42 week||£6,468|
Tenancy dates: 17 September 2022 to 8 July 2023. The tenancy is a fixed term contract.
Room types: understand what our room types mean.
Tenancy and payment terms: You must read the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us before you proceed with your accommodation application. Read about what's included in your fees and budgeting for your accommodation costs on our accommodation costs page and view a sample tenancy (PDF) for this residence detailing payment terms.
- Run in partnership with Student Roost, the University is the landlord.
- Study and/or social spaces in each building
- Five room flats: 2 toilets and 1 shower; six and seven room flats: 2 toilets and 2 showers
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared 5–7 students
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds small double size (4ft/122cm wide)
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Common room
- Study room