Campus Houses East Residential Village
Several smaller properties make up our Campus Houses – a row of houses on St Michael's Park, two properties on St Michael's Hill and large house on Woodland Road. Each house offers a quiet, residential location and a more independent way of life than in larger halls.
Images of Campus Houses
Photography is representative – room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Campus Houses
Getting to the campus
- 0 miles from campus
St Michael's Park, St Michael's Hill, Woodland Rd, BS2 8BW
This accommodation is part of the East Residential Village. Home to nearly 4,000 students, the East Residential Village is based in and around Bristol city centre. Residences are within walking distance of the University campus, and benefit from an endless supply of shops, cafes and bars. Nearby shopping centres include Cabot Circus, The Galleries and Broadmead, which together have over 500 stores, cafes and restaurants. Students can immerse themselves in city life by having the best of Bristol’s nightlife and bustling Harbourside on their doorstep. Students living in our East Residential Village have access to the Student Support Centre based in The Hawthorns. Find out more about living in the East Residential Village.
Accommodation costs and terms for 22/23
Room types available
|Twin room – basic||18||42 weeks||£4,410.00|
|Single – basic||29||42 weeks||£4,851.00|
|Single – standard||14||42 weeks||£6,468.00|
|En suite – basic||2||42 weeks||£7,497.00|
Tenancy dates: 17 September 2022 to 8 July 2023. The tenancy is a fixed term contract.
Room types: understand what our room types mean.
Tenancy and payment terms: You must read the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us before you proceed with your accommodation application. Read about what's included in your fees and budgeting for your accommodation costs on our accommodation costs page and view a sample tenancy (PDF) for this residence detailing payment terms.
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol, which is the landlord.
- When you apply, it is not possible to specify which of the three properties you would like to apply for.
- Some of the properties are older and priced to reflect that the rooms haven't been recently refurbished.
- Bathrooms and toilets within each house shared by 6–8 students
- One kitchen in each house shared by 6–8 students
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (Glide) in rooms