St. Thomas Street East Residential Village
St. Thomas Street offers high end, studio self-catered accommodation for postgraduate students in the Redcliffe area of Bristol. Facilities include a gym, a cinema room, a common area with bookable kitchen and a rear courtyard.
Images of St. Thomas Street
Photography is representative – room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of St. Thomas Street
Getting to the campus
- 1.1 miles from campus
- Approximately 25 minutes walk
- Approximately 12 minutes cycle
21 St Thomas Street , BS1 6JS
This accommodation is part of the East Residential Village. Home to nearly 4,000 students, the East Residential Village is based in and around Bristol city centre. Residences are within walking distance of the University campus, and benefit from an endless supply of shops, cafés and bars. Nearby shopping centres include Cabot Circus, The Galleries and Broadmead, which together have over 500 stores, cafés and restaurants. Students can immerse themselves in city life by having the best of Bristol's nightlife and bustling Harbourside on their doorstep. Students living in our East Residential Village have access to the Student Support Centre based in at Senate House. Find out more about living in the East Residential Village.
Accommodation costs and terms for 2023/24
|Room type||Grade of room||Catering||Available beds||Tenancy length||Total fee|
|En suite room||Premium||Self-catered||321||51 weeks||£10,567.20|
|Studio room||Premium||Self-catered||6||51 weeks||£11,923.80|
|Two person flat (price per bed)||Premium||Self-catered||28||51 weeks||£11,067.00|
Tenancy dates: 9 September 2023 to 31 August 2024. The tenancy is a fixed term contract.
Room types: understand what our room types mean.
Tenancy and payment terms: You must read the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us before you proceed with your accommodation application. Read about what's included in your fees and budgeting for your accommodation costs on our accommodation costs page and view a sample tenancy (PDF) for this residence detailing payment terms.
- Run in partnership with Fresh Student Living, the University is the landlord.
- Residence has premium facilities including a gym, a cinema room, a common area with bookable kitchen and a rear courtyard.
- Two bed flats have two single rooms sharing a bathroom, kitchen and small dining area.
- En suite rooms have either 10 or 11 rooms sharing a kitchen
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds small double size (4ft/122cm wide)
- Internet access (Ask4) in rooms
- Common room
- Study room