Wills Hall North Residential Village
Wills hall is a half-board residence in our North Residential Village. It consists of three main blocks of accommodation which together form the new quad. The hall has lots of communal and social areas, and plenty of green space surrounding it too.
Images of Wills Hall
Photography is representative – room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Wills Hall
Getting to the campus
- 1.8 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes cycle
- Approximately 16 minutes bus journey
Parry's Lane, Stoke Bishop, BS9 1AE
This accommodation is part of the North Residential Village. Home to around 2,500 students, the North Village is a campus of accommodation located two miles from the University campus. There is a regular bus service running to the University (bus passes are included in your accommodation fee). The site includes gardens and space for socialising and relaxing, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Avon Gorge, Ashton Court, and Leigh Woods are all within walking distance. Students living in the North Residential Village have access to the Student Support Centre based in Hiatt Baker Hall. Find out more about living in the North Residential Village.
Accommodation costs and terms for 22/23
|Room types available||Available rooms||Tenancy length||Total fee|
|Twin room - Basic - half board||20||42 week||£6,909.00|
|Single - Basic - half board||3||42 week||£8,085.00|
|Single w/basin - Standard - half board||181||42 week||£8,820.00|
|En suite - Basic - half board||132||42 week||£8,820.00|
|Studio (self-catered)||5||42 week||£9,408.00|
Tenancy dates: 17 September 2022 to 8 July 2023. The tenancy is a fixed term contract.
Room types: understand what our room types mean.
Tenancy and payment terms: You must read the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us before you proceed with your accommodation application. Read about what's included in your fees and budgeting for your accommodation costs on our accommodation costs page and view a sample tenancy (PDF) for this residence detailing payment terms.
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol, which is the landlord.
- Rooms on either single-sex staircases/floors or mixed corridors
- Bath/shower rooms shared by 3-5 students
- Basic kitchen areas in each block
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- Single beds in old quad and UVW, small double (4ft/122cm wide) beds in XYZ blocks
- Internet access (Glide) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Music practice room
- Study room
- Sports facilities