Deans Court West Residential Village
Deans Court is a self-catered A2Dominion residence for postgraduate University of Bristol students. Flats are arranged over 8 floors with a central courtyard. Deans Court offers you the opportunity to meet a wide group of students, and benefits from being close to the University and the city centre.
Images of Deans Court
Photography is representative – room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Deans Court
Getting to the campus
- 0.6 miles from campus
- Approximately 13 minutes walk
- Approximately 8 minutes cycle
St George's Road, Bristol, BS1 5UL
This accommodation is part of the West Residential Village. Home to around 3,000 students, this is the largest residential village in terms of the area it covers. Most residences are based in Clifton, with some located near Park Street and Gloucester Road. Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture, and green spaces. Park Street boasts a selection of quirky shops, bars, and restaurants, and has several works of street art by the world-famous artist, Banksy. Bristol's independent and thriving, Gloucester Road, is reputedly the longest independent shopping street in Europe. Students benefit from being both close to the University campus and to the city centre. Students living in the West Village have access to the Student Support Centre based in Clifton Hill House. Find out more about living in the West Residential Village.
Accommodation costs and terms for 22/23
Rent will be payable to A2Dominion, the landlord for Deans Court.
|Room types available||Available beds||Tenancy length||Total fee|
|En suite – standard||350||51 week||£9,461.10|
|En suite – premium||2||51 week||£11,623.92|
Tenancy dates: 12 September 2022 to 3 September 2023. The tenancy is a fixed term contract.
Room types: understand what our room types mean.
Tenancy and payment terms: You must read the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us before you proceed with your accommodation application. Read about what's included in your fees and budgeting for your accommodation costs on our accommodation costs page and view a sample tenancy (PDF) for this residence detailing payment terms.
- This is a nomination property. A2Dominion is the landlord.
- Flats arranged over 8 floors with a central courtyard
- All rooms have an en suite shower, basin and toilet
- Each flat shared by 3–7 students
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared by 3–7 students
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Some alcohol-free flats are available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- Standard rooms have single size bed
- Internet access (Glide) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Common room