University Hall North Residential Village
University Hall is a self-catered hall in our North Residential Village. The majority of students in blocks of flats with single bedrooms. There are also some chalet style flats with en suite bedrooms available. It is set in a quiet location and is a short walk to the transport hub.
Images and video of University Hall
Photography is representative – room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of University Hall
Getting to the campus
- 2 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes cycle
- Approximately 16 minutes bus journey
Parry's Lane, Stoke Bishop, BS9 1AR
This accommodation is part of the North Residential Village. Home to around 2,500 students, the North Village is a campus of accommodation located two miles from the University campus. There is a regular bus service running to the University (bus passes are included in your accommodation fee). The site includes gardens and space for socialising and relaxing, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Avon Gorge, Ashton Court, and Leigh Woods are all within walking distance. Students living in the North Residential Village have access to the Student Support Centre based in Hiatt Baker Hall. Find out more about living in the North Residential Village.
Accommodation costs and terms for 22/23
|Room types available||Available beds||Tenancy length||Total fee|
|Single – basic||257||42 weeks||£4,851.00|
|Single – standard||12||42 week||£6,468.00|
|En suite – basic||34||42 week||£7,497.00|
|En suite – standard||11||42 week||£7,849.80|
Tenancy dates: 17 September 2022 to 8 July 2023. The tenancy is a fixed term contract.
Room types: understand what our room types mean.
Tenancy and payment terms: You must read the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us before you proceed with your accommodation application. Read about what's included in your fees and budgeting for your accommodation costs on our accommodation costs page and view a sample tenancy (PDF) for this residence detailing payment terms.
- Meal card option available
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol, which is the landlord.
- This is one of our older properties and is priced to reflect that the rooms haven't been recently refurbished.
- Shower room and toilet shared in flats of 5
- Kitchen/diner in each flat of 5 - 6 students
- Some alcohol-free flats are available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (Glide) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Music practice room
- Study room