Public grants and bursaries

You may be eligible for some public grants or bursaries that provide funding for students with a disability.

Snowdon Trust 

The Snowdon Trust gives grants (up to £3,000) to support physically and sensory disabled students to attend university. Grants can be for equipment or essential study needs. 

Student Health Association 

The Student Health Association gives bursaries (up to £500) to support disabled students to keep up with their studies. Students must be studying full-time (or nearly full-time). 

Edit this page