Request wellbeing support
If you're feeling anxious, lonely or worried, or you are concerned about someone else, contact us so we can identify the best support for you.
Complete the Request Wellbeing Support form to let us know what is worrying you. We will connect you to the right support or service.
This may be our Student Wellbeing Service, Residential Life team, Student Counselling Service or Disability Services team, depending on what help you need. Find out more about our mental health and wellbeing services.
Parents, friends and others can also use this form to let us know about a student they are worried about. Find out more about helping someone else.
We have separate information if you need:
- urgent and immediate help for mental health
- to report something such as bullying, harassment or sexual assault
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0)117 456 9860* Open 24 hours. *All calls are recorded and kept for up to 12 months so we can support you effectively.
If you are outside the UK, please tell us on the request form, when you email or telephone.
What happens after you have submitted your form
- You will receive a confirmation email
- Our wellbeing team will use the information you have provided to connect you to the right support or service.
For non-urgent issues we aim to respond to you within three working days. It may be longer during peak periods.
If we think you would benefit from more immediate support, we will contact you sooner.
We have put together a list of useful sources of support and advice, which might be a helpful place to start.