Funding for disabled EU/international students

Guidance on funding options for EU/international students.

UK government funding is not available to pay for study support for EU/international students.

Check if there is funding available in your home country to pay for study support, and apply for it before coming to the UK.

If you cannot get funding from your home country, contact the Disability team before you come to the UK. We may be able to pay for study support using our Disability Resource Fund (DRF). The amount and type of support will depend on your individual circumstances and on what we consider reasonable for us to fund.

The DRF can only pay for disability-related study support. We cannot pay for living, personal care, or medical costs.

Edit this page