Coronavirus (COVID-19): updates
Get a vaccination and get tested
- Book a vaccine to reduce your chances of developing serious or life-threatening symptoms, if you do get COVID-19.
- Get a PCR test if you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, or you have been told to do so.
- Letter from Michelle Donelan, Minister of State for Universities, 10 May (PDF, 124kB) 10 May
- Plans for next academic year 2021/22, 23 April
- Letter from Michelle Donelan, Minister of State for Universities (PDF, 110kB), 13 April
- Letter to all students: Professor Sarah Purdy, Pro Vice-Chancellor Student Experience. 23 February
- International quarantine and travel ban. 10 February
- Redirect (community surge testing). 9 February
- Our enhanced package of mitigations to support your assessments. 15 January
- University residence rent rebate. 12 January
- Department for Education advice and guidance for students returning to, and starting higher education, in spring term 2021. 7 January
- Letter from Michelle Donelan, Minister of State for Universities, to higher education providers about students' return in Spring 2021 (PDF, 146kb) 30 December
See all previous coronavirus updates