Outgoing loans to other institutions
Most material held by the University of Bristol's Library Services is available for inter-library loan, however please note:
- The loan of items from our Special Collections will be considered on a case by case basis, according to the value and condition of the item. They will be made available for use in the requesting library only, and will require insurance while in transit.
- University of Bristol theses are available from the British Library’s EThOS service.
- We do not lend audio-visual material.
- Loans to institutions in the United Kingdom and Ireland will be charged at the UK Public Good rates currently charged by the British Library's On Demand Service for standard loans and copies.
- Borrowing requests from institutions outside the UK and Ireland must be submitted via OCLC's WorldShare Interlibrary Loan or Tipasa systems.
To request a loan, or for any other enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our postal address is:
University of Bristol
Bristol BS1 5DS
Our British Library code is BR/U-1.
Interruptions to our lending service (eg Christmas closure period) will be advertised via the LIS-ILL mailing list.