Browse ejournals (with BrowZine)
BrowZine is a web app that allows you to browse, read and keep up-to-date with the key journals in your subject field on your PC, smartphone or tablet. It hosts thousands of the University of Bristol's subscribed scholarly journals, plus a large range of open access titles, generally with access going back to 2005. You can:
- save full text articles to a personal library;
- create a bookshelf of favourite journals;
- save citations to EndNote, Mendeley and other bibliographic software;
- share articles with others;
- set alerts to new issues of journals.
To get started, click on the BrowZine links above and you will be prompted to 'Choose my Library' (if you are already logged in as a UoB member you may be automatically recognised):
- Search or browse to the 'University of Bristol' and click to authenticate.
- Login with your UoB username and password.
- You can set up a personal account to access additional functionality such as My Articles or My Bookshelf.