Pay your fees in full
Pay your tuition, bench and accommodation fees online by logging into your financial statement.
Deadline to pay your fees in full
- Accommodation fees: 26 September 2023
- Tuition fees: 24 October 2023
How to pay online
You can also follow these steps to make a payment in advance via your financial statement before your invoice has been issued.
Do not pay in advance if you have outstanding debt in other fee categories, or if you are not required to make an advance payment.
- Log in to your financial statement.
- You will see the outstanding balances of each fee category (tuition, accommodation and other e.g library fines) that you have left to pay.
To pay by card:
- Select Pay by card.
- You will be taken to a page to enter your billing address (if not already registered). If these details are saved you will taken automatically to the next screen.
- On the screen titled Select payment category, on the right-hand side of the screen, select the payment category in the drop-down menu that you would like to pay (e.g accommodation).
- Select Pay now.
- Tick the Pay item box(es) for the transactions you would like to pay.
- If you wish to make a partial payment (for instance, where your payment card has a transaction limit), input the amount you wish to pay into the Amount if not paying in full box. Otherwise, leave this box blank.
- Select Update amount.
- Check the Total amount you are going to pay box is correct.
- Select Pay now or Make payment.
- Enter your credit or debit card details on the payment screen. Select Pay now.
- The final screen will confirm whether your payment has been successful.
- From this screen, repeat the process as often as required by selecting Create new transaction.
To pay by bank transfer:
- Select Pay by bank transfer.
- You will be taken to the Flywire portal where you can enter your country/region details, how much you wish to pay and for which payment category (e.g accommodation).
- Select your country or region using the drop-down menu.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay in the correct payment category field, and select Next.
- Select your preferred payment method: bank transfer or online bank transfer (using your mobile banking app).
- Enter your payer information.
- Enter your payment information including payment category type (e.g accommodation fee) and your student information.
- Review your payment information and check the amount stated on the screen is correct.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to initiate your payment. You can use the links at the bottom of the page to manage your payment for example cancel or download a payment receipt.
- If you need to make a further payment, return to the financial statement and select Pay by bank transfer.