Buy and book online
Information for new students
Once you have collected your U-card, you must swipe your card on one of the card readers across the University campus in order to activate it.
Please note that it will take 24 hours from activating your U-card until access to our facilities can be granted.
Please be aware that you may be prompted to authenticate via Multi-Factor Authentification when accessing the online bookings system (online or via the Active app).
Using your online account, you can:
- Buy, upgrade or renew memberships.
- Book studio fitness classes or join waiting lists*.
- Book outdoor tennis courts at Coombe Dingle.
- Book swimming sessions, lessons and courses.
- Book indoor tennis courts, lessons and courses.
- [Current students online] Book B:Active Campus classes.
- Cancel a booking [terms apply].
- Book Sport Hall activities.
*You will be enrolled onto a class automatically if a place becomes available. Please remember to cancel your booking if you can no longer attend, as per our cancellation policy.
Trouble logging into your online account?
We are aware of an issue intermittently effecting single sign-on. We recommend trying in private browser windows and/or different internet browsers to resolve this problem.
If you've used our facilities before but cannot remember your password, you you do not currently have a password, use the 'reset password' option at login and follow the link in your email address to create one. Do not attempt to create a new account. If you experience ongoing problems, contact our memberships team.