Reopening of University sports facilities
From 12 April, the majority of University of Bristol Sport facilities will be open, in line with government guidelines. For full details of facilities and activities available, please visit our Latest Updates page. Please remember to book your activity before visiting.
Buy and book online
Our online portal allows you to sign up for a membership, make bookings, and manage your account with us online.
COVID-19 Equipment Hire Policy
Please be aware that due to COVID-19 safety regulations equipment hire is currently unavailable for all activities, including exercise mats for fitness classes. If required for your booked session, please bring your own equipment with you.
Trouble logging in? Get password support.
Using your online account, you can:
- Buy, upgrade or renew memberships.
- Book outdoor tennis courts at Coombe Dingle.
- Book one-hour sessions at the Gym (currently max. 1 session per day).
- Book swimming sessions (currently max. 1 session per day).
- Book swimming lessons and courses.
- Book indoor tennis courts at Coombe Dingle.
- Book tennis lessons and courses.
- Book B:Active Campus classes (current students only)
The following services are currently unavailable due to facility closures.
- View and book Fitness Classes at the Indoor Sports Centre.
- Add yourself to waiting lists for full classes*.
- See availability at all our facilities in real-time, so you can make or cancel a booking at any time of the day or night.
- Book sessions in the Indoor Sports Hall (such as Badminton, Basketball, etc.).
- If you have children enrolled on a swimming course, you will be able to track their progress online against ASA criteria.
*Please note: you will be enrolled onto a class automatically if a place becomes available. Please remember to cancel your booking if you can no longer attend.
Passwords for online accounts
If you've used our facilities before but cannot remember your password, you you do not currently have a password, use the 'reset password' option at login and follow the link in your email address to create one. Do not attempt to create a new account. If you experience ongoing problems, contact our memberships team.