University of Bristol Sport re-signs with Surridge Sport 28 July 2021 University of Bristol Sport announce that they have partnered Surridge Sport, as official kit provider for #WeAreBristol on a three-year contract, extending the partnership from three to six years.
- University of Bristol Sport re-signs with Surridge Sport 28 July 2021 University of Bristol Sport announce that they have partnered Surridge Sport, as official kit provider for #WeAreBristol on a three-year contract, extending the partnership from three to six years.
- University of Bristol Sport appoint new University Tennis Coordinator 28 June 2021 Ollie Bendall has been appointed as new University Tennis Coordinator (UTC) with University of Bristol Tennis, thank to funding from the LTA.
- Bristol announced ‘Regional University of the Year’ by LTA British Tennis Awards 28 May 2021 Sport, Exercise and Health are pleased to announce that University of Bristol Tennis has been named by the LTA with, not one, but two accolades, in the South and South-West Regional Awards.
- Women-only gym sessions launching for members 8 April 2021 Sport, Exercise and Health have been working with the University's student-led Women's Group and Bristol SU Sabbatical Officers to develop the sessions, which start on 14 April 2021.
- Dust off your racket - Tennis is back! 17 March 2021 Following the announcement that all outdoor sport facilities reopen at Coombe Dingle on 29 March, Director of Tennis Andy Trott is looking forward to welcoming you all back on court.
- Our exclusive Run Series interlocking medals are anything but virtual 4 February 2021 Sign up to the whole Run Series by the 20 March and grab the exclusive Run Series medals for free.
- The University of Bristol Run Series launch 21 January 2021 Whether you are new to running, returning to exercise or an experienced athlete, we invite you to join our #WeAreBristol community and challenge yourself to complete a virtual 5k, 10k or half marathon in the University of Bristol Run Series.
- Winter Warmer gym and swim offer 9 December 2020 Shake off the chills and keep moving over the holidays with our Winter Warmer offer!
- Bristol GBBO Star, Briony Williams, announced as Great Bristol 10k University Ambassador! 4 February 2020 The University is delighted to announce Briony Williams as their Ambassador for this year’s Great Bristol 10k in May. Briony, who lives in Bristol and studied for her post-graduate qualification in teaching at the University, became a household name when she starred in the 2018 series of the Great British Bake-Off, making it all the way to the semi-finals.
- Students, staff and alumni to get active at this year’s Great Bristol 10k 30 January 2020 Students, staff and alumni from the University of Bristol are being invited to lace up their trainers and take part in this year’s Great Bristol 10k on Sunday 3 May.