Our dynamic physiotherapists use clinical expertise and an evidence based approach.
Degree qualified, all of our physiotherapists are also engaged in postgraduate study to Masters level or beyond, to ensure you get the best quality care.
Your first session
At your first session our physios complete:
- full diagnostic assessment
- biomechanical analysis
- assessment of form, technique and strength
They will then:
- explain your injury to you
- devise an individualised treatment plan
- work to eliminate pain and prevent injury recurrence
Treatment may include manual treatment, prescribed exercise, sports specific rehabilitation and electrotherapy.
Conditions we treat
Conditions we commonly treat include:
- Acute and chronic sports injuries.
- Neck and back pain.
- Shoulder, hip, knee and foot/ankle pain.
- Post surgical rehabiliatation (e.g. anterior cruciate repairs, shoulder repairs following dislocation/subluxation, spinal surgery).