Mr Tamas Novak
Specialist Psychology Technician
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publications: research outputs lised within Explore Bristol Research
- Data collection methods
- Data Analysis in R and Python
Biography and research interests
I am a Specialist Psychology Technician in the School of Education, University of Bristol. Previously I worked in various roles in industry and academia working with experimental and observational data sets.
I am particularly interested in the practical and technical aspects of collecting and analysing human behavioural data. This includes working with specialised equipment, building online experiments, data processing and analysis using R and Python.
At the Centre of Multilevel Modelling I am responsible for developing, maintaining and demoing R scripts for workshops and other teaching resources.
- Wolf, T., Novák, T. & Knoblich, G., (2023). Videos posted on the internet provide evidence for joint rushing in naturalistic social interactions., Scientific Reports. 13, 10584.
- Rose, C., Bakopoulou, I. & Novak, T., (2021). A case series of CBT-T in routine clinical practice., International Journal of Eating Disorders. 54, 8, p. 1549-1554