Year of publication 2016 (A-M)
- 2019 A-M
- 2019 N-Z
- 2018 (A-M)
- 2018 (N-Z)
- 2017 (A-M)
- 2017 (N-Z)
- 2016 (A-M)
- 2016 (N-Z)
- 2015 (A-M)
- 2015 (N-Z)
- 2014 (A-M)
- 2014 (N-Z)
- 2013 (A-M)
- 2013 (N-Z)
- Almoosawi, S et al. Temporal trends in energy and macronutrient distribution in meals eaten by children from the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children.
International Journal of Longitudinal and Life Course Studies, 2016. DOI: 10.14301/llcs.v7i1.292
- Ambrosini, GL et al. Free sugars and total fat are important characteristics of a dietary pattern associated with adiposity across childhood and adolescence.
Journal of Nutrition, Mar 2016. DOI: 10.3945/jn.115.224659. PMID: 26962182
- Anderson, EL et al. Physical activity is prospectively associated with adolescent nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Jan 2016. DOI: 10.1097/MPG.0000000000000904. PMID: 26252921
- Anderson, JJ et al. Gestational influenza and risk of hypomania in young adulthood: prospective birth cohort study.
Journal of Affective Disorders, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.jad.2016.04.048. PMID: 27136417
- Arno, G et al. Mutations in REEP6 Cause Autosomal-Recessive Retinitis Pigmentosa.
The American Journal of Human Genetics. Dec 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.ajhg.2016.10.008
- Audrey, S et al. Young people's views about consenting to data linkage: findings from the PEARL qualitative study.
BMC Medical Research Methodology, Mar 2016. DOI: 10.1186/s12874-016-0132-4. PMID: 27001504
- Audrey, S et al. Young people's views about the purpose and composition of research ethics committees: findings from the PEARL qualitative study.
BMC Medical Ethics, Sep 2016. DOI: 10.1186/s12910-016-0133-1. PMID: 27590183
- Baksha, A et al. Fast set-based association analysis using summary data from GWAS identifies novel gene loci for human complex traits.
Scientific Reports, Sep 2016. DOI: 10.1038/srep32894.
- Barazzetta, M. Childhood circumstances and young adulthood outcomes: the effects of mothers’ financial problems.
IARIW General Conference, Dresden, Aug 2016.
Barazzetta, M. et al. Family income and material deprivation: do they matter for sleep quality and quantity in early life.
Sleep, Nov 2016. PMID:27923430
Bhalotra, S et al. The Twin Instrument.
Institute of Labor Economics, Dec 2016.
- Bonilla, C et al. Assessing the role of insulin-like growth factors and binding proteins in prostate cancer using Mendelian randomization: Genetic variants as instruments for circulating levels.
International Journal of Cancer, May 2016. DOI: 10.1002/ijc.30206. PMID: 27225428
- Bowes, L et al. Understanding progression into higher education for disadvantated and under-represented groups.
Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, Nov 2015. BIS/15/462
Bray, I et al. Mode of delivery affected questionnaire response rates in a birth cohort study.
Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, Sep 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.jclinepi.2016.09.004. PMID: 27663611
- Browning, BL et al. Genotype imputation with millions of reference samples.
American Journal of Human Genetics, Jan 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.ajhg.2015.11.020. PMID: 26748515
- Bujakowska, KM et al. Copy-number variation is an important contributor to the genetic causality of inherited retinal degenerations.
Genetics in Medicine. MAy 2016. DOI: 10.1038/gim.2016.158
- Bull, C et al. Childhood dietary patterns and cardiovascular risk facros in adolescence – results from the ALSPAC cohort
Public Health Nutrition, Jun 2016. DOI: 10.1017/S1368980016001592. PMID: 27339189
- Bull, C et al. Blood lipids and prostate cancer: a Mendelian randomization analysis.
Cancer Medicine, Jun 2016. DOI: 10.1002/cam4.695. PMID: 26992435
Bustamante, M et al. A genome-wide association meta-analysis of diarrhoeal disease in young children identifies FUT2 locus and provides plausible biological pathways.
Human Molecular Genetics. Sep 2016. DOI: 10.1093/hmg/ddw264. PMID: 27559109.
Cecil, CA et al. DNA methylation and substance-use risk: a prospective, genome-wide study spanning gestation to adolescence.
Translational Psychiatry, Dec 2016. DOI: 10.1038/tp.2016.247. PMID: 27922636
Chou, WC et al. A combined reference panel from the 1000 Genomes and UK10K projects improved rare variant imputation in European and Chinese samples.
Scientific Reports, Dec 2016. DOI: 10.1038/srep39313. PMID: 28004816
- Chubb, D et al. Rare disruptive mutations and their contribution to the heritable risk of colorectal cancer.
Nature Communications, Jun 2016. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms11883. PMID: 27329137
Coates, R et al. Factor structure of the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale in a population-based sample.
Psychological Assessment, Oct 2016. DOI: 10.1037/pas0000397. PMID: 27736124
- Cole, TJ. Using SITAR to relate pubertal growth to bone health in later life: the MRC National Survey of Health and Development.
International Journal of Epidemiology, Jul 2016. DOI: 10.1093/ije/dyw134. PMID: 27466311
- Colin, SM et al. Chronic fatigue syndrome at age 16 years.
Pediatrics. Jan 2016. DOI: 10.1542/peds.2015-3434. PMID: 26810786
Cornish, RP et al. Defining adolescent common mental disorders using electronic primary care data: a comparison with outcomes measured using the CIS-R.
BMJ Open, Dec 2016. DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016-013167. PMID: 27909036
- Crane, C et al. Adolescent over-general memory, life events and mental health outcomes: Findings from a UK cohort study.
Memory, Mar 2016. DOI: 10.1080/09658211.2015.1008014. PMID: 25716137
- Davidson, AE et al. Autosomal-Dominant Corneal Endothelial Dystrophies CHED1 and PPCD1 Are Allelic Disorders Caused by Non-coding Mutations in the Promoter of OVOL2.
American Journal of Human Genetics. Jan 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.ajhg.2015.11.018
Davies, G et al. Genome-wide association study of cognitive functions and educational attainment in UK Biobank (N=112 151).
Molecular Psychiatry, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1038/mp.2016.45. PMID: 27046643
- Davies, SJ et al. Symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder but not panic disorder at age 15 years increase the risk of depression at 18 years in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC) cohort study.
Psychological Medicine, Jan 2016. DOI: 10.1017/S003329171500149X. PMID: 26315278
- De Marvao, A et al. Genome wide association analysis of the heart using high-resolution 3D cardiac MRI identifies new genetic loci underlying cardiac structure and function.
Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, Jan 2016. DOI: 10.1186/1532-429X-18-S1-Q63
- Denholm, R et al. Pre-natal exposures and breast tissue composition: findings from a British pre-birth cohort of young women and a systematic review.
Breast Cancer Research, Oct 2016. DOI: 10.1186/s13058-016-0751-z. PMID: 27729066
Devorak J, et al. Large differences in adiponectin levels have no clear effect on multiple sclerosis risk: A Mendelian randomization study.
Multiple Sclerosis, Nov 2016. DOI: 10.1177/1352458516681196. PMID: 27903934
Do, EK et al. Associations between gestational age at birth and alcohol use in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children.
Alcoholism, Clinical and Experimental Research, Jun 2016. DOI: 10.1111/acer.13080. PMID: 27155784
- Drakesmith, M et al. Mediation of developmental risk factors for psychosis by white matter microstructure in young adults with psychotic experiences.
JAMA Psychiatry, Feb 2016. DOI: 10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2015.3375. PMID: 26886143
- Drakesmith, M et al. Volumetric, relaxometric and diffusometric correlates of psychotic experiences in a non-clinical sample of young adults.
NeuroImage: Clinical, Sep 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.nicl.2016.09.002
- Drenos, F et al. Metabolic characterization of a rare genetic variation within APOC3 and its lipoprotein lipase independent effects.
Circulation: Cardiovascular Genetics, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1161/CIRCGENETICS.115.001302. PMID: 27114411
Edwards, AC et al. The rate of change in alcohol misuse across adolescence is heritable.
Alcoholism, Clinical and Experimental Research, Nov 2016. DOI: DOI: 10.1111/acer.13262. PMID: 27892595
- Ekong, R et al. Variants within TSC2 exons 25 and 31 are very unlikely to cause clinically diagnosable tuberous sclerosis.
Human Mutation, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1002/humu.22951. PMID: 26703369
- Eising, E. Gene co-expression analysis identifies brain regions and cell types involved in migraine pathophysiology: a GWAS-based study using the Allen Human Brain Atlas.
Human Genetics, Feb 2016. DOI 10.1007/s00439-016-1638-x. PMID: 26899160
- Emmett, PM. Dietary patterns during complementary feeding and later outcomes.
Nestle Nutrition Institute Workshop Series, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1159/000439505. PMID: 27088342
Emond, A et al. Developmental and behavioural associations of burns and scalds in children: a prospective population-based study.
BMJ Archives of Disease in Childhood, Nov 2016. DOI:10.1136/archdischild-2016-311644
- Erzurumluoglu, AM. Using Y chromosomal haplogroups in genetic association studies and suggested implications.
bioRxiv, 2016. DOI: 10.1101/048504
- Etchells, PJ et al. Prospective investigation of video game use children and subsequent conduct disorder and depression using data from the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children.
PLoS One, Jan 2016. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0147732. PMID: 26820149
- Eising, E et al. Gene co-expression analysis identifies brain regions and cell types involved in migraine pathophysiology: a GWAS-based study using the Allen Human Brain Atlas.
Human Genetics, Feb 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s00439-016-1638-x. PMID: 26899160
- Fan, Q et al. Childhood gene-environment interactions and age-dependent effects of genetic variants associated with refractive error and myopia: The CREAM Consortium.
Scientific Reports, May 2016. DOI: 10.1038/srep25853. PMID: 27174397
- Fan, Q. Meta-analysis of gene-environment-wide association scans accounting for education level identifies additional loci for refractive error: The CREAM Consortium.
Nature Communications, Mar 2016. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms11008. PMID: 27020472
Feng, BJ. PERCH: A Unified Framework for Disease Gene Prioritization.
Human Mutation, Dec 2016. DOI: 10.1002/humu.23158. PMID: 27995669
- Fiorentino, A et al. Genetic variation in the miR-708 gene and its binding targets in bipolar disorder.
Bipolar Disorder, Nov 2016. DOI: 10.1111/bdi.12448. PMID: 27864917
- Freitas-Vilela, AA et al. Dietary patterns by cluster analysis in pregnant women: relationship with nutrient intakes and dietary patterns in 7-year-old offspring.
Maternal and Child Nutrition, Oct 2016. DOI: 10.1111/mcn.12353. PMID: 27723265
- Frysz, M et al. Bone mineral density is positively related to carotid intima-media thickness: findings from a population-based study in adolescents and premenopausal women.
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, Sep 2016. DOI: 10.1002/jbmr.2903. PMID: 27357175
- Gallo, V et al. TRPA1 gene polymorphisms and childhood asthma.
Paediatric Allergy and Immunology, Oct 2016. DOI: 10.1111/pai.12673. PMID: 27779810
- Galuh, DN et al. Mutations in AGBL5, Encoding α-Tubulin Deglutamylase, Are Associated With Autosomal Recessive Retinitis Pigmentosa.
Investigative Opthalmology & Visual Science. Nov 2016. DOI: 10.1167/iovs.16-20148
- Gaunt, TR et al. Systematic identification of genetic influences on methylation across the human life course.Genome Biology, Mar 2016. DOI: 10.1186/s13059-016-0926-z. PMID: 27036880
- Geulayov, G et al. Parental suicide attempt and offspring educational attainment during adolescence in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC) birth cohort.
Psychological Medicine, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1017/S0033291716000556. PMID: 27063954
- Gilly, A et al. Very low-depth sequencing in a founder population identifies a cardioprotective APOC3 signal missed by genome-wide imputation
Human Molecular Genetics, May 2016. DOI: 10.1093/hmg/ddw088. PMID: 27146844
- Global Pregnancy Collaboration. Fetal sex-specific differences in gestational age at delivery in pre-eclampsia: a meta-analysis.
International Journal of Epidemiology, Sep 2016. DOI: 10.1093/ije/dyw178. PMID: 27605586
- Golding, J et al. Associations between prenatal mercury exposure and early child development in the ALSPAC study.
Neurotoxicology, Feb 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.neuro.2016.02.006. PMID: 26880023
- Golding, J et al. Prenatal mercury exposure and offspring behaviour in childhood and adolescence.
Neurotoxicology, Sep 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.neuro.2016.09.003. PMID: 27633321
- Gormley, P et al. Meta-analysis of 375,000 individuals identifies 38 susceptibility loci for migraine.
Nature Genetics, Jun 2016. DOI: 10.1038/ng.3598. PMID: 27322543
- Granell, R et al. Associations of wheezing phenotypes with late asthma outcomes in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children: A population-based birth cohort.
Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.jaci.2016.01.046. PMID: 27106203
- Graversen, L et al. Body mass index trajectories from 2 to 18 years - exploring differences between European cohorts.
Pediatric Obesity, Feb 2016. DOI: 10.1111/ijpo.12115. PMID: 26918667
Gregory, S et al. Are prenatal mercury levels associated with subsequent blood pressure in childhood and adolescence? The Avon prebirth cohort study.
BMJ Open, Oct 2016. DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016-012425. PMID: 27742626
- Groth, E. Scientific foundations of fish-consumption advice for pregnant women: Epidemiological evidence, benefit-risk modeling, and an integrated approach.
Environmental Research, Jul 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.envres.2016.07.022. PMID: 27475784
Grzeda, MT et al. Effects of urinary incontinence on psychosocial outcomes in adolescence.
European and Child Adolescent Psychiatry, Dec 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s00787-016-0928-0. PMID: 27943057
- Gusev, A et al. Atlas of prostate cancer heritability in European and African-American men pinpoints tissue-specific regulation.
Nature Communications, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms10979. PMID: 27052111
Hagenaars, SP et al. Genetic prediction of male pattern baldness.
bioRxiv, Aug 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1101/072306
- Hakenburg, J et al. Integrating 400 million variants from 80,000 human samples with extensive annotations: towards a knowledge base to analyze disease cohorts.
BMC Bioinformatics, Jan 2016. DOI: 10.1186/s12859-015-0865-9. PMID: 26746786
Hallingburg, BE et al. Characteristics associated with risk taking behaviours predict young people's participation in organised activities.
Journal of Adolescence, Oct 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.adolescence.2016.10.008. PMID: 27814496
Hayes, JF et al. Childhood interleukin-6, C-reactive protein and atopic disorders as risk factors for hypomanic symptoms in young adulthood: a longitudinal birth cohort study.
Psychological Medicine, Aug 2016. DOI: 10.1017/S0033291716001574. PMID: 27476619
- Hennig, T et al. Associations of attention-deficit/hyperactivity and other childhood disorders with psychotic experiences and disorders in adolescence.
European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Sep 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s00787-016-0904-8. PMID: 27623819
Hennig, T et al. Bullying mediates between attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in childhood and psychotic experiences in early adolescence.
Schizophrenia Bulletin, Nov 2016. DOI: 10.1093/schbul/sbw139. PMID: 27803356
- Ho, YY et al. Common genetic variants influence whorls in fingerprint patterns
Journal of Investigative Dermatology, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.jid.2015.10.062. PMID: 27045867
- Hobbs, G. Explaining social class inequalities in educational achievement in the UK: quantifying the contribution of social class differences in school ‘effectiveness’.
Oxford Review of Education, Feb 2016. DOI: 10.1080/03054985.2015.1128889
Hoffman, TJ et al. Genome-wide association analyses using electronic health records identify new loci influencing blood pressure variation.
Nature Genetics, Nov 2016. DOI: 10.1038/ng.3715. PMID: 27841878
- Holroyd, CR et al. Placental size is associated differentially with postnatal bone size and density.
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, Mar 2016. DOI: 10.1002/jbmr.2840. PMID: 26999363
- Howe, L. Y chromosome and mitochondrial DNA haplogroups across behavioural traits in children from the general population.
Biorxiv.org, Jul 2016. DOI: 10.1101/064444
- Howe, L et al. Relationship between mediation analysis and the structured life course approach.
International Journal of Epidemiology, Sep 2016. DOI: 10.1093/ije/dyw254. PMID: 27681097
- Horikoshi, M et al. Genome-wide associations for birth weight and correlations with adult disease.
Nature, Sep 2016. DOI: 10.1038/nature19806. PMID: 27680694
Huang-Doran, I et al. Insulin resistance uncoupled from dyslipidemia due to C-terminal PIK3R1 mutations.
JCI Insight, Oct 2016. DOI: 10.1172/jci.insight.88766. PMID: 27766312
- Humphriss, R et al. Prevalence and characteristics of spontaneous tinnitus in 11-year-old children.
International Journal of Audiology, Jan 2016. DOI: 10.3109/14992027.2015.1120890. PMID:26804253
- Iles-Caven, Y et al. Data relating to early child development in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC), their relationship with prenatal blood mercury and stratification by fish consumption.
Data in Brief, 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.dib.2016.08.034. PMID: 27642617
- Iotchkova, V et al. Discovery and refinement of genetic loci associated with cardiometabolic risk using dense imputation maps.
Nature Genetics, Sep 2016. DOI: 10.1038/ng.3668. PMID: 27668658
Ji, SG et al. Genome-wide association study of primary sclerosing cholangitis identifies new risk loci and quantifies the genetic relationship with inflammatory bowel disease.
Nature genetics, Dec 2016. DOI: 10.1038/ng.3745. PMID: 27992413
- Jia, T et al. Neural basis of reward anticipation and its genetic determinants.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1503252113. PMID: 27001827
Jiang, Y et al. mirDNMR: a gene-centered database of background de novo mutation rates in human.
Nucleic Acids Research, Oct 2016. DOI: 10.1093/nar/gkw1044. PMID: 27799474
Johnson, DC et al. Genome-wide association study identifies variation at 6q25.1 associated with survival in multiple myeloma.
Nature Communications, Jan 2016. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms10290. PMID: 26743840
Johnson, DC et al. Genetic factors influencing the risk of multiple myeloma bone disease.
Leukemia, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1038/leu.2015.342. PMID: 26669972
- Joinson, C et al. Stressful events in early childhood and developmental trajectories of bedwetting at school age.
Journal of Pediatric Psychology, Mar 2016. DOI: 10.1093/jpepsy/jsw025. PMID:27072719
Joinson, C et al. Family socioeconomic position in early life and onset of depressive symptoms and depression: a prospective cohort study.
Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology, Nov 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s00127-016-1308-2. PMID: 27837235
- Jones, HJ et al. Phenotypic manifestation of genetic risk for schizophrenia during adolescence in the general population.
JAMA Psychiatry, Jan 2016. DOI: 10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2015.3058. PMID:26818099
- Joubert, BR et al. DNA methylation in newborns and maternal smoking in pregnancy: genome-wide consortium meta-analysis
American Journal of Human Genetics, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.ajhg.2016.02.019. PMID: 27040690
Kandaswamy, R et al. Genetic Predisposition to Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Is Mediated by a BMF Super-Enhancer Polymorphism.
Cell Reports, Aug 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.celrep.2016.07.053. PMID: 27524613
- Kemp, J. Using mendelian randomisation to investigate a possible causal relationship between adiposity and increased bone density at different skeletal sites in children.
International Journal of Epidemiology, Mar 2016. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0155157. PMID: 27215616
- Khandaker, GM. Association between serum C-reactive protein and DSM-IV generalized anxiety disorder in adolescence: Findings from the ALSPAC cohort.
Science Direct, Feb 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.ynstr.2016.02.003
- Kim, JP et al. Persistence of atopic dermatitis (AD): A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Aug 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.jaad.2016.05.028. PMID: 27544489
- Kingsbury, M. Stressful life events during pregnancy and offspring depression: evidence From a prospective cohort study.
Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, May 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.jaac.2016.05.014. PMID: 27453085
- Kita, R et al. Local Adaptation of Sun-Exposure-Dependent Gene Expression Regulation in Human Skin.
PLoS Genet. Oct 2016. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pgen.1006382.
- Kotecha, SJ et al. Effect of early-term birth on respiratory symptoms and lung function in childhood and adolescence.
Pediatric Pulmonology, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1002/ppul.23448. PMID: 27124554
- Koukounari, A. Pathways from maternal depression to young adult offspring depression: an exploratory longitudinal mediation analysis.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research, Jul 2016. DOI: 10.1002/mpr.1520. PMID: 27469020
- Kuh, D et al. Pubertal timing and bone phenotype in early old age: findings from a British birth cohort study.
International Journal of Epidemiology, Jul 2016. DOI: 10.1093/ije/dyw131. PMID: 27401728
Lane, JM et al. Genome-wide association analysis identifies novel loci for chronotype in 100,420 individuals from the UK Biobank.
Nature Communications, Mar 2016. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms10889. PMID: 26955885
- Larsen, S et al. Association between maternal fish consumption and gestational weight gain: influence of molecular genetic predisposition to obesity.
PLoS One, Mar 2016. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0150105. PMID: 26930408
- Lereya, ST et al. Sleep problems in childhood and borderline personality disorder symptoms in early adolescence.
Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s10802-016-0158-4. PMID:27108717
- Li, G et al. In search of emerging same-sex sexuality: romantic attractions at age 13 years.
Archives of Sexual Behaviour, Apr 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s10508-016-0726-2. PMID:27091185
- Liu, X et al. dbNSFP v3.0: A one-stop database of functional predictions and annotations for human nonsynonymous and splice-site SNVs.
Human Mutation, Mar 2016. DOI: 10.1002/humu.22932. PMID: 26555599
Lo, NT et al. Genome-wide analyses for personality traits identify six genomic loci and show correlations with psychiatric disorders.
Nature Genetics, Dec 2016. DOI: 10.1038/ng.3736. PMID: 27918536
- MacArthur, GJ et al. Among friends: a qualitative exploration of the role of peers in young people's alcohol use using Bourdieu's concepts of habitus, field and capital.
Sociology of Health and Illness, Aug 2016. DOI: 10.1111/1467-9566.12467. PMID: 27573161
- Mackay, DF et al. Exposure to tobacco smoke in utero or during early childhood and risk of hypomania: Prospective birth cohort study.
European Psychiatry, Oct 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.eurpsy.2016.06.001. PMID: 27810616
- Magnus, M et al. Association of vitamin D concentrations with gestational hypertension and pre-eclampsia: a Mendelian randomisation analysis.
The Lancet, Nov 2016. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(16)32308-X
- Marceau, K et al. Passive rGE or developmental gene-environment cascade? an investigation of the role of xenobiotic metabolism genes in the association between smoke exposure during pregnancy and child birth weight.
Behaviour Genetics, Jan 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s10519-016-9778-2. PMID:26803317
- Marinelli, M et al. Heritability and Genome-Wide Association Analyses of Sleep Duration in Children: The EAGLE Consortium.
Sleep. Oct 2016. DOI: 10.5665/sleep.6170 PMID: 27568811
- Mars, B et al. Using data linkage to investigate inconsistent reporting of self-harm and questionnaire non-response.
Archives of Suicide Research, Jan 2016. DOI: 10.1080/13811118.2015.1033121. PMID:26789257
- Martin, J et al. Association of genetic risk for schizophrenia with nonparticipation over time in a population-based cohort study.
American Journal of Epidemiology, May 2016. DOI: 10.1093/aje/kww009. PMID: 27188935
McCarthy, S et al. A reference panel of 64,976 haplotypes for genotype imputation.
Nature Genetics, Oct 2016. doi:10.1038/ng.3643. PMID: 27548312
- McLean, S et al. Projecting the COPD population and costs in England and Scotland: 2011 to 2030.
Scientific Reports, Sep 2016. DOI: 10.1038/srep31893
- Meehan, AJ et al. Interpersonal Callousness and Co-Occurring Anxiety: Developmental Validity of an Adolescent Taxonomy.
Journal of Abnormal Psychology, Dec 2016. DOI: 10.1037/abn0000235. PMID: 27977232
- Mesirow, MS et al. Associations between prenatal and early childhood fish and processed food intake, conduct problems, and co-occurring difficulties.
Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, Nov 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s10802-016-0224-y. PMID: 27812905
Meyer, E et al. Mutations in the histone methyltransferase gene KMT2B cause complex early-onset dystonia.
Nature Genetics, Dec 2016. DOI: 10.1038/ng.3740. PMID 27992417
- Micali, N et al. Eating disorder behaviours amongst adolescents: investigating classification, persistence and prospective associations with adverse outcomes using latent class models.
European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Jun 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s00787-016-0877-7. PMID: 27341841
Micali, N et al. Association between oxytocin receptor genotype, maternal care, and eating disorder behaviours in a community sample of women.
European Eating Disorders Review, Nov 2016. DOI: 10.1002/erv.2486. PMID: 27862641
- Middeldorp, CM et al. A genome-wide association meta-analysis of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder symptoms in population-based paediatric cohorts.
Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Aug 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.jaac.2016.05.025. PMID: 27663945
- Minelli, C et al. Association of forced vital capacity with the developmental gene NCOR2.
PLoS One, Feb 2016. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0147388. PMID:26836265
- Mitchell, JS et al. Genome-wide association study identifies multiple susceptibility loci for multiple myeloma.
Nature Communications, Jul 2016. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms12050. PMID: 27363682
Morris, T. Examining the influence of major life events as drivers of residential mobility and neighbourhood transitions.
Researchgate, Oct 2016.
- Mokrysz, C et al. Are IQ and educational outcomes in teenagers related to their cannabis use? A prospective cohort study.
Journal of Psychopharmacology, Jan 2016. DOI: 10.1177/0269881115622241. PMID:26739345
- Molyneaux, E et al. Obesity, antenatal depression, diet and gestational weight gain in a population cohort study.
Archives of Women’s Mental Health, May 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s00737-016-0635-3. PMID: 27178124
- Morris, T. How well can we predict education outcomes? An examination into the roles of cognitive ability and social inequality in educational attainment amongst a UK cohort.
Contemporary Social Science, Feb 2016. DOI: 10.1080/21582041.2016.1138502
- Morris, T et al. On the move: Exploring the impact of residential mobility on cannabis use.
Social Science & Medicine, May 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.socscimed.2016.04.036. PMID: 27211865
Mullin, BH et al. Genome-wide association study using family-based cohorts identifies the WLS and CCDC170/ESR1 loci as associated with bone mineral density.
BMC Genomics, Feb 2016. DOI: 10.1186/s12864-016-2481-0. PMID: 26911590
- Murray, E et al. Are fetal growth impairment and preterm birth causally related to child attention problems and ADHD? Evidence from a comparison between high-income and middle-income cohorts.
Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health, Jan 2016. DOI: 10.1136/jech-2015-206222. PMID:26767410