"At the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC), we are totally committed to making access and understanding of the study and the samples and data we have as clear and easy as possible. This is always a moving target given the complexity and scale of our amazing study, but we will always try to update and maintain to meet our collaborators’ and participants’ needs."
Professor Nic Timpson, Principal Investigator
New COVID-19 data
Data from our first COVID-19 questionnaire (April- May 2020) and our second COVID-19 questionnaire (May - July 2020) is now available. You can read more about these resources below:
- Wellcome Open Research data note for questionnaire one April - May 2020
- Wellcome Open Research data note for questionnaire two May - July 2020
The datasets as described in the data notes are free to access (bar a small admin fee), but if you require other data, our usual data access processes apply. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more.
Read about how we're contributing to vital COVID-19 research
A new series of videos, where researchers talk about Children of the 90s data and how it enables their research.
- Risk of self-harm increases for boys and girls who experience earlier puberty 6 October 2020
- Children of the 90s launches Coronavirus antibody testing study 5 October 2020
- Participant newsletter 30 September 2020