Our commitment to you
- Taking part in the project is voluntary and you are free to withdraw at any time without giving a reason.
- You can complain if you are unhappy with any part of your involvement with the study by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will not be identified from the research – researchers do not see your name with your information – they just see your barcode ID number.
- Every research project is checked to make sure it meets the highest scientific and ethical standards.
- In the same way as a doctor who treats you is bound to keep your information confidential, Children of the 90s, and all the researchers we work with, are bound to keep your information confidential.
- There are independent experts whose job it is to look at what we do and how we do it to make sure your rights are protected.
- We do not do research with the aim of commercial gain – all our research aims to benefit society and is not for profit.
Using your digital records