Sports Medicine Clinic
The clinicians at the Sports Medicine Clinic offer expert and comprehensive sports medicine services to all, whether you are a student, a member of staff at the University or a member of the wider public community. Our clinicians stay at the forefront of treatment and research and adhere to high professional standards.
|Treatment||First appt||Follow-up appt|
|Osteopathy/Physiotherapy||45 mins||30 mins|
|Sports Massage||60 mins||45 mins|
New for 2023, we also offer Neck & Shoulder Massage (30 mins):
|Neck & Shoulder Massage||30 mins|
Prices effective as of January 2023.
Opportunity to find out more about our Sports Medicine Clinic Team
Find out more about Physiotherapy at the Sports Medicine Clinic
Find out more about Osteopathy at the Sports Medicine Clinic
Find out more about Massage and Sports Massage at the Sports Medicine Clinic
Virtual Open Clinic
The virtual Open Clinic is a free 10-min video consultation (Microsoft Teams).
Who is the virtual Open Clinic for?
The virtual Open Clinic may be suitable if you:
- Would like to talk with one of our clinicians
- Are experiencing discomfort
- Are unsure if you need a full in-person appointment
- Need help understanding your problem
- Would like to understand how treatment may help
- Would like to know how you can return to sport and physical activity
Contact us via our Online Enquiry Form
💡Tips for a successful virtual appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book and pay for my appointment
What to expect at my appointment?
- Our clinicians will be wearing full PPE throughout your appointment
- Temperature check will be taken by your clinician upon arrival
- Please wear a face covering while on University campus
Please contact us 24 hours in advance to cancel or re-arrange an appointment. Cancellations within 24hours will incur a £20 cancellation fee. Failure to attend your appointment without contacting us will incur a charge for the full appointment fee.
with Jenny Spink Elite International distance runner and running coach.
Access our free online class timetable via our Bristol Active app.
Health Insurance declaration
If you wish to use your Health Insurance, please complete the patient form (download). Our services are approved with AXA PPP, BUPA, Cigna, or WPA. Insurance prices in accordance with the clinic's insurance company agreements.