Understand enhanced support available for students and graduates.
We provide tailored support for every student through mycareer. Just complete your profile to personalise the content and opportunities you see.
Your career journey is unique to you
We know some students need extra help along the way. We offer additional support to students with specialised needs. This includes needs related to equality, diversity, and inclusion characteristics, such as age, disability, ethnicity, and socio-economic background.
How we can help
We value equal, diverse, and inclusive workplaces. Our support drives equity for students from underrepresented groups.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion
- Use our mycareer pathway for resources, advice, and support relevant to your circumstance.
- Our email newsletter, Flying Start, includes hand-picked information, paid opportunities, and events.
- Discover support, and hear student stories, on the theme of equality, diversity, and inclusion on our blog.
Disabled and neurodivergent students
- Access one-to-one guidance appointments tailored to your needs, talk to us on Live Chat to book.
- Register with EmployAbility to get advice about adjustments and advocacy support. E-mail them once you've registered to start the conversation.
- Use our mycareer pathway for further resources, advice, and support relevant to disabled and neurodivergent students.
Discover tailored support for:
Whether you want to work or study in the UK or return home after graduating, we are here to help.
mycareer hosts myPGR – your platform for personal, professional and career development.
University leavers and graduates
Access free professional, unbiased support for 3 years after leaving University through mycareer. Support is available for all University leavers – it does not matter why your studies ended.
We are proud to be a Next Generation Inclusive University, putting disability inclusion at the heart of what we do.
Impartial one-to-one guidance appointments are available.