Jobs after graduation
Search for opportunities from a range of employers who are looking for Bristol graduates.
Find graduate roles
- Watch our top 5 tips for job searching video.
- Search mycareer for graduate-level roles; some have an immediate start date. You can also search for vacancies by sector.
- Find opportunities with specific employers, including small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Watch our top tips for finding work in Bristol video.
- Join the University’s Temporary Staffing Service (TSS) for administrative and clerical roles within the University.
Self-employment and working for yourself
- Our Basecamp Enterprise Team provides support to those interested in start-ups and entrepreneurship.
- Find opportunities on mycareer and Student Circus.
- Read our guide to finding a job in the UK.
- Read our guide to working overseas.
- Our mycareer pathway gives advice on finding jobs, your visa options, and how to impress employers with your unique skillset.
Did you know?
Your Careers Service continues to support you up to three years after graduation.
Find out more about how we can support you on our graduate support webpage
Whether you're creating your CV, seeking work experience, or exploring your career options, we can support you.
Did you know?
Many jobs aren’t openly advertised, and some employers use speculative applications.