Fees and scholarships
Find out the costs of studying and living in Bristol, and how you can apply for our international scholarships.
Tuition fees will depend on your course and your fee status.
You can view current and past undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research tuition fees.
Find out the fees for other courses at Bristol:
Find out how and when to pay tuition fees.
We have a range of scholarships for international students that may help you to fund your studies, including our Think Big undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships.
Students are classified as Home or Overseas for fees purposes. Read our guidance on fee status.
Cost of living
It's important to budget and plan your finances before you arrive in the UK. Find out about living expenses in Bristol.
If you want to look for a part-time job during your time in Bristol, read more about working during your studies.
Criminals will try to target students to steal their tuition fee payments. Please follow the below tips to stay safe:
- Be aware that criminals may contact you pretending to be the University of Bristol or your agent. If you are in doubt about a message, contact the University or your agent to confirm.
- Never share your University password with anyone.
- Be wary of companies offering to make tuition fee payments on your behalf, especially if they are offering a discount. The University has published a list of approved payment methods.
- Do not allow any agents/companies to view your University financial statements.
- If you believe that you have been a victim of online financial fraud you can report it to the UK police.
Visit our student finances pages for money advice and more information on tuition fees, living costs and scholarships.