Find out how to contact the University of Bristol's International Office and related teams.
The International Office works in teams to deliver a range of services. If you have a question, choose the appropriate team or use the general enquiries number.
- Prospective students
- Study and Work Abroad
- International Partnerships and Relations
- General enquiries
- Postal address
International Recruitment Team
- works with prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students
- can help with application enquiries and qualification equivalencies
- can arrange campus tours for prospective students coming from outside the UK
Phone: +44 (0)117 205 2644
International Partnerships Team
This team works with students applying via to Bristol via the Global Transfer Programme.
Prospective students can get in touch on our Global Transfer Programme webpages.
Study and Work Abroad
The Global Opportunities Team manages incoming and outgoing short-term student and staff mobility.
Incoming Study Abroad students
Phone: +44 (0)117 39 40207
Outgoing Bristol students studying or working abroad
Phone: +44 (0)117 39 40205
International Partnerships and Relations
Scholarships and Sponsors
- works with external organisations on funding collaboration
- manages the University of Bristol's Think Big international scholarships scheme
For queries relating to University of Bristol funded international scholarships including Think Big, Commonwealth and Chevening scholarships please contact email@example.com
For queries relating to international sponsors and sponsored students, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
International sponsored students should also familiarise themselves with the International Sponsored Student Policy.
- manages institutional relations with our international university partners
- creates articulation and progression agreements (as part of our Global Transfer Programme)
- maintains our database of partnership agreements (including Memorandums of Understanding)
- organises institutional visits to the University from international university partners
Prospective Global Transfer Programme students can get in touch on our Global Transfer Programme contact page.
University representatives who would like to collaborate with Bristol can share their proposals and priorities via email: email@example.com
For queries relating to the China Scholarship Council, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +44 (0)117 39 40198 (9 am to 5 pm UK time, Monday to Friday)
University of Bristol staff and students can find additional contact details through the contact directory.
Global Engagement Division
University of Bristol
31 Great George Street
Bristol, BS1 5QD
If you want to visit the office you must first phone to check that the team that you need is available.
Note that visa/immigration advice is provided by Student Visas, not the International Office.
Download an International Guide
Sign up for our email updates to receive exclusive information and download our International Guide.
Join our virtual events
Discover what it's like to study at Bristol with our live chats, online events and virtual campus tour.
Expert advice on UK student visas is offered by Student Visas.