Happy 30th Birthday to the Women in Surgery network! 20 September 2021 Anniversary reached on 10 September
- Happy 30th Birthday to the Women in Surgery network! 20 September 2021 Anniversary reached on 10 September
- Summer 2021 ANTHEM Study update 5 August 2021 The study looks at breast conserving surgery or mastectomy with or without implant breast reconstruction
- Promotion for CSR team member 5 August 2021 Congratulations to Natalie Blencowe!
- CSR member shows great courage and determination 2 August 2021 Amber Young shares her story of focusing on achievement during serious illness
- Surgical core outcome set published 15 July 2021 CSR members release new core outcome set for surgical techniques and devices
- Findings on pain control after lower limb amputation 18 June 2021 Meta-analysis highlights best pain control strategy after lower limb amputation
- Vascular surgery outcomes in Covid-19 first wave 18 June 2021 CSR member contributed to the international multi-centre study
- Register for BOSTIC 2021 20 May 2021 Sign up today for BOSTIC 2021!
- Congratulations to CSR leader, Jane Blazeby 13 May 2021 Professor Blazeby has been elected to the Academy of Medical Sciences’ Fellowship
- Congratulations to Barry Main 6 May 2021 CSR member successfully passes FRCS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)