The Muriel Rukeyser Era 22 September 2023 edited by Eric Keenaghan and Rowena Kennedy-Epstein
- The Muriel Rukeyser Era 22 September 2023 edited by Eric Keenaghan and Rowena Kennedy-Epstein
- Late Light 11 July 2023 by Michael Malay
- Cornish Gothic, 1830-1913 11 July 2023 by Joan Passey
- The Dutch Hatmakers of Late Medieval and Tudor London 2 June 2023 by Shannon McSheffrey and Ad Putter
- A Flat Place 27 April 2023 by Noreen Masud
- Salman Rushdie in Context 28 March 2023 edited by Florian Stadtler
- The Cambridge Companion to Kazuo Ishiguro 23 March 2023 edited by Andrew Bennett
- An Introduction to Literature, Criticism and Theory (6th Edition) 23 March 2023 by Andrew Bennett and Nicholas Royle
- British culture after empire: Race, decolonisation and migration since 1945 10 March 2023 edited by Josh Doble, Liam Liburd and Emma Parker
- Stevie Smith and the Aphorism: Hard Language 17 January 2023 by Noreen Masud
About the bookshelf
The Department of English bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.