New project pulls digital and physical worlds together for better product design 7 September 2022 Researchers at the University of Bristol’s Department of Engineering are improving the way digital and physical design tools can work together to make products more quickly, cheaply and by anyone.
- New project pulls digital and physical worlds together for better product design 7 September 2022 Researchers at the University of Bristol’s Department of Engineering are improving the way digital and physical design tools can work together to make products more quickly, cheaply and by anyone.
- University of Bristol part of winning consortium to boost innovation and growth in UK’s telecoms supply chain 26 July 2022 The Department of Culture, Media and Sport has today [Tuesday 26 July] announced that £10 million has been awarded to launch the UK Telecoms Innovation Network (UKTIN), a new body dedicated to boosting creativity in the country’s telecoms supply chain.
- Telecomms industry asks students about their career aspirations 19 July 2022 Calling all data, computer science and engineering students! Research project asks students about their career choices. Addressing the telecoms graduate gap: project asks students about their aspirations.
- New initiative Bristol Innovations expands potential for transformative research 28 June 2022 The University of Bristol is launching Bristol Innovations, a new initiative that will combine its far-reaching research expertise with the industry know-how of global partners, leading to progressive sector-wide and multidisciplinary discoveries.
- New report sheds light on how a corner of St Philips became a centre of innovation for Bristol 28 June 2022 Innovations in St Philips, Bristol 200 years ago mirror transformations to the way we live and work today according to a new report by the University of Bristol.
- BDFI publishes Impact Report for 2021-22 31 May 2022 BDFI published its Impact Report for the 12 months to March 2022 today (Tuesday 31 May).
- Bristol Digital Futures Institute partners with LV= General Insurance 30 May 2022 Bristol Digital Futures Institute (BDFI) announced a new partnership with major personal lines insurer LV= General Insurance (LV= GI) today (Monday 30 May). The partnership has been established following the work LV= GI has carried out with the University of Bristol and is part of a new commitment to digital innovation.
- Pioneering new Gambling Harms Research Centre launched at University of Bristol 17 May 2022 £4 million Gambling Harms Research Centre (GHRC) launched to build greater understanding and evidence around the growing and diverse impact of gambling harms across Great Britain.
- Telecoms employers urged to join the conversation to help uncover digital skills shortages 17 May 2022 Bristol Digital Futures Institute at the University of Bristol is teaming up with TM Forum to uncover why there are entry-level digital skills shortages in the telecoms industry.
- £2.5m grant boosts carbon reduction for Bristol’s newest research hub 16 May 2022 The University of Bristol’s commitment to sustainability took a significant step forward today (Monday 16 May) with a £2.5 million grant to embed carbon reduction technologies and practices in its first research and innovation hub at Temple Quarter Enterprise Campus.