- Analogue Quantum Simulation: A New Instrument for Scientific Understanding 25 January 2022 Dominik Hangleiter, Jacques Carolan and Karim P. Y. Thébault
- Modes of Truth: The Unified Approach to Truth, Modality, and Paradox 11 October 2021 Edited by Johannes Stern and Carlo Nicolai. Published by Routledge.
- Unity of Science 25 January 2021 By Dr Tuomas Tahko. Published by Cambridge University Press
- The Legacy of Tatjana Afanassjewa: Philosophical Insights from the Work of an Original Physicist and Mathematician 28 November 2020 Edited by Lena Zuchowski, Jos Uffink, Giovanni Valente, and Charlotte Werndl. Published by Springer.
- What Is a Complex System? 2 October 2020 By Professor James Ladyman and Dr Karoline Wiesner. Published by Yale University Press
- Dutch Book Arguments 10 August 2020 By Professor Richard Pettigrew. Published by Cambridge University Press
- Choosing for Changing Selves 17 January 2020 By Professor Richard Pettigrew. Published by Oxford University Press.
- Philosophy of Biology: A very short introduction 19 December 2019 By Professor Samir Okasha. Published by Oxford University Press
- Why Trust a Theory? 13 March 2019 By Karim Thebault. Published by Cambridge University Press
- Agents and Goals in Evolution 10 July 2018 By Samir Okasha. Published by OUP
About the bookshelf
The Department of Philosophy bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books as well as selected journal articles from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.