If you have the talent and ability to succeed, concerns about funding should not stop you from applying to come to University. We have several scholarships which might be able to help you fund your studies.
University of Bristol scholarships
We are investing £2 million in scholarships for 2022. These will help the best and brightest overseas students, including those from the EU, come to University of Bristol.
- Think Big undergraduate scholarships
- Global Accounting and Finance undergraduate scholarships
- Global Economics undergraduate scholarships
- Think Big About Global Justice undergraduate scholarships
- Think Big bursaries for sciences
- Think Big postgraduate scholarships
- Future Leaders scholarships
- Global Accounting and Finance postgraduate scholarships
- Global Economics postgraduate scholarships
- Michael Wong Pakshong bursary
- Phyllis Mary Morris bursaries
- School of Policy Studies international scholarships
- Think Big About Education scholarships
- Think Big About Global Justice postgraduate scholarships
With our prestigious external partners, we offer a range of scholarships for students from specific regions.
- Beacon scholarships: for students from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia
Other scholarship opportunities
Search our full list of funding to find more scholarships offered by the University of Bristol and external organisations.
Before you apply for a scholarship, check the application deadline and whether you are eligible.
These scholarships are available to applicants who will pay overseas fees. Find out more about how we decide your fee status.
Students from more than 150 countries currently study at the University of Bristol. We offer dedicated support to international students, both before and during your studies.