If you have the talent and ability to succeed, concerns about funding should not stop you from applying to come to University. We have several scholarships which might be able to help you fund your studies.
University of Bristol scholarships
In 2019 we are investing £1,000,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol.
The application period for 2019/20 scholarships are now closed. Application details for 2020/21 entry will be available in the Autumn.
International Foundation Programme
- Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship (Closed)
- Global Economics Undergraduate Scholarships (Closed)
- Global Justice Scholarship – Undergraduate (Closed)
- Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship (Closed)
- Faculty of Health Sciences International Postgraduate Scholarships (Closed)
- Global Citizenship Scholarships (Closed)
- Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarships (Closed)
- Global Accounting and Finance Scholarships (Closed)
- Global Justice Scholarship – Postgraduate (Closed)
- Phyllis Mary Morris Bursaries (Closed)
With our prestigious external partners, we offer a range of scholarships for students from specific regions.
- Aviva Scholarships: for students from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam
- Beacon Scholarship: for students from Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda
- GREAT Scholarship 2019: Indonesia: for students from Indonesia (Closed)
- GREAT Scholarship 2019: Turkey: for students from Turkey (Closed)
Other scholarship opportunities
Search our full list of funding to find more scholarships offered by the University of Bristol and external organisations.
Before you apply for a scholarship, check the application deadline and whether you are eligible.
These scholarships are available to applicants who will pay overseas fees. Find out more about how we decide your fee status.
Students from more than 120 countries currently study at the University of Bristol. We offer dedicated support to international students, both before and during your studies.