Creating a world-class campus
Provide access to research and education wherever and whenever people need it through world class digital services.
Empowering people to access learning and research anywhere in the world, will ensure that we become a truly civic institution.
Data quality, governance and insight
Enable evidence-based strategic and operational decision-making through analytics and accurate insight, ensuring we use our data ethically and store it securely.
Data is an increasingly valuable asset which we should manage responsibly and utilise effectively.
Provide campuses appropriate for one of the world’s great, research-intensive universities, by:
- creating highly effective blended learning and working environments;
- opening the first phase of our flagship developments in Temple Quarter Enterprise Campus;
- seeding a new Innovation District for the West of England;
- investing in a science estate that is fit for the future;
- meeting our challenging Carbon Net Zero target;
- providing high quality housing for our students;
- continuing to invest in the Heart of our Clifton Campus by creating a new University Library.
The facilities provided by the Temple Quarter Enterprise Campus and new University Library will not only make a significant contribution towards fulfilling our academic ambitions, but also to our city and region.
Increase the productivity of all our activities through innovative development and delivery of our campuses.
Campuses that meet tomorrow's needs will give our staff and students a great experience and make smarter use of our resources.
Student accommodation and affordability
Improve the quality of, and access to, affordable and environmentally friendly student accommodation.
We are serious about providing a great student experience for our students at the right price, in the right locations and with the right facilities so they can flourish not only in their first year, during which accommodation is guaranteed, but throughout their time at our University.
Vision and strategy documents
Download PDF versions: