An Accommodation bursary for new undergraduate students living in University allocated accommodation.
This bursary is a discount of up to £1,040 to reduce the rent for your first-year accommodation.
You will be offered an accommodation bursary if you:
- are a new undergraduate starting your course in 2021/22
- are undertaking your first degree
- are a Home/UK student, funded through your Regional Funding Provider
- are living in University-allocated accommodation
- have a household income below £42,875 per annum
- the address given on your UCAS form is in one of our eligible designated areas.
You must make sure that you have applied for financial support from your regional funding provider and you have given them your consent to your household income information.
The University will automatically contact you if you are eligible. There is no further application process.