Uniquely Bristol: Staff welcome and engagement event
The Staff welcome and engagement event (formerly known as the Staff welcome fair) is open to all staff at the University of Bristol.
The event provides the opportunity for staff, both new and long-standing, to find out more about the University, its work, and its people. Staff will be able to meet colleagues from a range of services, departments, and networks; engage with our vision and strategy; and find out what makes us uniquely Bristol.
The next event will take place in November 2023.
When the next event is live, you can book your place by logging on to Develop and searching 'welcome and engagement event' in the catalogue.
The event usually takes place in the Wills Memorial Building, and includes:
- Welcome from Staff Engagement
- Market stalls hosted by a range of University departments
- An exhibition on one or more of our strategy areas
- Talks from colleagues across the University
- A tour of the central Clifton campus (limited spaces)
- Opportunity to meet and mingle with other staff
- A booklet detailing the University’s history, strategy and culture; useful contacts and information; and how to make the most of your time at Bristol