Recruitment and Selection
The Equality, Diversity and Inclusion committee is involved with the selection of staff across the School to ensure fairness of opportunity.
- Find out if a job advert is gender-biased with the gender decoder tool
- Can a few well-chosen words improve inclusivity?
- Evidence that gendered wording in job advertisements exists
- Reducing bias in faculty searches
- Guidance to Unconscious Bias at Shortlisting and Interview
- Let's face it: Gender bias in academia is for real
- What is Unconscious Bias?
Understanding Unconscious Bias by The Royal Society
The Prejudice You Don't Know You Have by Havi Carel and Richard Pettigrew