Reference management: EndNote Online
EndNote is a reference management software package that lets you gather and organise bibliographic references, then cite them in various word processors whilst automatically creating a bibliography.
This introductory course gets you up to speed with populating your EndNote library with relevant references in a variety of ways, and provides experience in citing references in Word.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- import references to EndNote
- manually enter references
- search for full text PDFs of references
- search your EndNote library for specific references and organise them with groups
- cite and edit references in MS Word.
The workshop will take place on Microsoft Teams. A link to the session will be sent out on the day it runs.
Sign up for a place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/reference-management-endnote-online-tickets-407993809467.