- Habsburg England 16 May 2023
- The Lives Of Cold War Afro-Asianism 7 November 2022
- The Wireless World: Global Histories of International Radio Broadcasting 15 September 2022
- Creating the People’s War: Civil defence communities in Second World War Britain 9 August 2022
- Are We Rich Yet? 1 June 2022
- The Cambridge Companion to the Age of William the Conqueror 1 June 2022
- Queens of the Wild, Pagan Goddesses in Christian Europe: An Investigation 31 May 2022
- Creative Histories of Witchcraft: France, 1790–1940 23 April 2022
- This is the BBC: Entertaining the Nation, Speaking for Britain, 1922-2022 14 April 2022
- The British Left and the Defence Economy: Rockets, Guns and Kidney Machines, 1970-83 21 March 2022
About the bookshelf
The Department of History bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.