Subscribe to our e-newsletter
Members of the public: Subscribe to our public newsletter
Important information - privacy statement
The Cabot Institute for the Environment is one of the University of Bristol’s University Research Institutes. This Privacy Notice sets out how we will collect and process your data.
We will only collect your data from the following:
- Our 'subscribe to our newsletter' form
- SharePoint 'join the Institute' form (University of Bristol staff only)
- Eventbrite, Ticket Tailor and other ways of registering for one of our events
- Funding application forms
- Paper mailing list sign-up forms which we take to events.
How we use the data we collect from you
- We will not share your data with anyone outside of the Cabot Institute.
- We will only add you to our mailing list if you have given your consent for us to do so.
- We will use our mailing list to keep you informed about our news, events and funding opportunities and sometimes about other events and opportunities you might find interesting.
- We may contact you about our events you have registered to attend.
- We will contact you about funding opportunities you have applied for.
- We will keep your contact details on our mailing list until you unsubscribe.
- We will keep funding applications and contact you if we think you would be interested in further research collaborations. These applications can be deleted upon request.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent to be on our mailing list at any time by completing the unsubscribe from mailing list form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to have inaccurate data corrected. Please let us know if your data is inaccurate by emailing email@example.com
- You have the right to access information held about you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request this.
If you have any questions about this notice, please contact email@example.com.