Wills Hall North Residential Village
Wills hall is a catered hall in our North Residential Village. It consists of three main blocks of accommodation which together form the new quad. The hall has lots of communal and social areas, and plenty of green space surrounding it too.
From £160 per week
Images and video of Wills Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Wills Hall
Getting to the campus
- 1.8 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes cycle
- Approximately 16 minutes bus journey
Parry's Lane, Stoke Bishop, BS9 1AE
Based at our North Residential Village, a campus of accommodation housing over 2,000 students. The site includes gardens and space for socialising and relaxing, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Avon Gorge, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods are all within walking distance. The North Village is two miles from the University campus, and there is a regular bus service running to the University (bus passes are included in your accommodation fee). Students living in our North Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Hiatt Baker.
Accommodation fees for 2021/22
|Room types available||Available rooms||Weekly fee||Total fee|
En suite - Basic - half board
Twin room - Basic - half board
Single - Basic - half board
Studio (self-catered)Single w/basin - Standard - half board
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks - 18 September 2021 to 9 July 2022 and covers the duration of the academic year. You must ensure you have familiarised yourself with the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us and are prepared to pay rent for the full tenancy duration before you proceed with your accommodation application.
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol who are the landlord.
- Rooms on either single-sex staircases/floors or mixed corridors
- Bath/shower rooms shared by 3-5 students
- Basic kitchen areas in each block
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- Single beds in old quad and UVW, small double (4ft/122cm wide) beds in XYZ blocks
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Music practice room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
How to apply
To apply for this residence you will need to add it as one of your preferences when making your accommodation application. Choice of residence is not guranteed and rooms are not allocated on a first come first served basis. Every applicant stands an equal chance of being allocated one of their preferences. See our information on choosing your preferences for more information.