Queen's Road West Residential Village
115 Queen’s Road is a small residence with the benefit of sharing the facilities at nearby Manor Hall. The residence is situated opposite the Students' Union, giving it excellent access to all the facilities and nightlife on offer at the Union, as well as being a short walk from the main University campus.
Images of Queen's Road
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Queen's Road
Getting to the campus
- 0.6 miles from campus
- Approximately 13 minutes walk
- Approximately 6 minutes cycle
115 Queens Rd, BS8 1LL
One of our West Village Residences, which are largely based in and around the Clifton area. Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas. Students living in our West Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Clifton Hill House.
Accommodation costs and terms for 22/23
|Room types available||Available beds||Tenancy length||Total fee|
|Single - Basic||42||42 week||£4,851.00|
Tenancy dates: 17 September 2022 to 8 July 2023. The tenancy is a fixed term contract.
Room types: understand what our room types mean.
Tenancy and payment terms: You must read the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us before you proceed with your accommodation application. Read about what's included in your fees and budgeting for your accommodation costs on our accommodation costs page and view a sample tenancy (PDF) for this residence detailing payment terms.
- Meal card option available
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol who are the landlord.
- Shared facilities at Manor Hall
- This is one of our older properties and is priced to reflect that the rooms haven't been recently refurbished.
- Showers shared by 4 - 5 students
- Kitchen/diners shared by up to 9 students
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms