Goldney Hall West Residential Village
Goldney Hall is a self-catered hall in the West Residential Village. Student accommodation is arranged in more recently-built blocks, divided into flats. The hall is set in beautifully landscaped gardens.
Images and video of Goldney Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Goldney Hall
Getting to the campus
- 0.8 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes walk
- Approximately 7 minutes cycle
Lower Clifton Hill, Bristol, BS8 1BH
One of our West Village Residences, which are largely based in and around the Clifton area. Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas. Students living in our West Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Clifton Hill House.
Accommodation costs and terms for 22/23
|Room types available||Available beds||Weekly fee||Total fee|
|Single w/basin – Standard||196||42 weeks||£6,909|
|Single w/basin – Standard Plus||42||42 weeks||£7,350|
|En suite – Basic||18||42 weeks||£7,497|
Tenancy dates: 17 September 2022 to 8 July 2023. The tenancy is a fixed term contract.
Room types: understand what our room types mean.
Tenancy and payment terms: You must read the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us before you proceed with your accommodation application. Read about what's included in your fees and budgeting for your accommodation costs on our accommodation costs page and view a sample tenancy (PDF) for this residence detailing payment terms.
- Meal card option available
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol who are the landlord.
- Mixed flats in 11 blocks; 6-8 rooms per flat
- Limited en suite rooms. These are allocated to students with medical needs.
- Bath/shower rooms within each flat shared by 3-4 students
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared by 6-8 students
- Adapted rooms for hearing impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for visually impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Study room
- Sports facilities