Durdham Hall North Residential Village
Durdham Hall is a self-catered residence situated in our North Residential Village, with good social spaces and facilities. It has en suite rooms, all set within a traditional quad-style building divided into flats.
Images and video of Durdham Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Durdham Hall
Getting to the campus
- 2.3 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes cycle
- Approximately 16 minutes bus journey
Hollybush Lane, BS9 1UB
Based at our North Residential Village, a campus of accommodation housing over 2,000 students. The site includes gardens and space for socialising and relaxing, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Avon Gorge, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods are all within walking distance. The North Village is two miles from the University campus, and there is a regular bus service running to the University (bus passes are included in your accommodation fee). Students living in our North Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Hiatt Baker.
Accommodation costs and terms for 22/23
|Room types available||Available rooms||Tenancy length||Total fee|
|Single -Standard||1||42 weeks||£6,615.00|
|En suite - Basic||216||42 weeks||£7,497.00|
|En suite – Standard||11||42 weeks||£7,849.80|
Tenancy dates: 17 September 2022 to 8 July 2023. The tenancy is a fixed term contract.
Room types: understand what our room types mean.
Tenancy and payment terms: You must read the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us before you proceed with your accommodation application. Read about what's included in your fees and budgeting for your accommodation costs on our accommodation costs page and view a sample tenancy (PDF) for this residence detailing payment terms.
- Meal card option available
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol who are the landlord.
- Self contained flats of six or seven bedrooms
- All rooms have an en suite bathroom with shower, basin and toilet
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared by 6-7 students
- Adapted rooms for hearing impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Adapted rooms for wheelchair users available
- Some alcohol-free flats are available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Music practice room
- Study room
- Sports facilities