Religion and Theology bookshelf
- Tibetan Medicine, Buddhism and Psychiatry: Mental Health and Healing in a Tibetan Exile Community 10 February 2020
- The Stigmata in Medieval and Early Modern Europe 10 February 2020
- Catholic Doctrines on the Jewish People after Vatican II by Gavin D'Costa 9 January 2020
- Revisioning Cambridge Platonism: Sources and Legacy 6 January 2020
- Calvinism: A Very Short Introduction 3 November 2016
- Buddhist-Christian Dual Belonging. Affirmations, Objections, Explorations 6 January 2016 Gavin D'Costa and Ross Thompson (Eds.)
- Learning from the Past. Essays on Reception, Catholicity, and Dialogue in Honour of Anthony N. S. Lane 6 January 2016 Jon Balserak and Richard Snoddy (Eds.)
- Vatican II: Catholic Doctrines on Jews and Muslims 28 August 2014 Gavin D'Costa
- Joseph of Arimathea: A Study in Reception History 13 February 2014 John Lyons
- John Calvin as Sixteenth-Century Prophet 6 February 2014 Jon Balserak
About the bookshelf
The Department of Religion and Theology bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.