Pro Vice-Chancellor for Global Engagement
The Pro Vice-Chancellor for Global Engagement leads all aspects of the University's global civic strategy.
Role and responsibilities
The Pro Vice-Chancellor for Global Engagement is responsible for:
- building and maintaining the university’s international reputation in education, student experience, research, enterprise, innovation, and civic engagement
- developing and sustaining strategic partnerships and alliances in selected geographical hubs across the globe
- working with governments and government agencies, universities, higher education networks, businesses, charities, industry bodies and community organisations to build and enrich these global hubs
- strategic oversight of student recruitment and admissions, with a focus on diversifying our student community to improve access, participation and student success for underrepresented groups at home and abroad
- academic leadership of other aspects of the University's external relations activity, including marketing, communications, alumni relations and philanthropy.
Recruitment in progress.
View the management and organisational structures at the University.
Personal insights from the Executive Group on the projects they're working on.