Undergraduate student policies 2022/23
This page will point you to important codes of conduct, policies and procedures applicable to your academic studies and wider university life.
These policies apply to students starting at Bristol in 2022.
Admissions policies will be added September 2021, before UCAS opens.
Further policies will be added summer 2022.
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and we are committed to promoting equal opportunities. We have a clear set of principles and procedures when dealing with admissions:
- Access and participation plan (PDF, 659kB)
- Admissions Principles and Procedures for Undergraduate Courses (PDF, 190kB)
- Admissions statements for all undergraduate degree courses
- Applicant feedback and complaints procedures (PDF, 160kB)
- Applicants under the age of 18 (see more information including parent declaration form)
- Criminal convictions: guidelines for the recruitment of students with a criminal conviction (PDF, 225kB). The University has signed the Unlock fair chance pledge, committing to offering applicants with criminal records a fair chance.
- English language entry requirements policy (PDF, 95kB) (applicable to international undergraduate students only).
- Fee information for Home students from the Office for Students 2022/23 will be available at the end of 2021. See course pages for up-to-date fees.
- Fraudulent applications policy (PDF, 127kB)
- Qualification information (UK)
- Qualification information (International)