Policies, procedures and regulations for undergraduate students starting in 2020/21
This page will point you to important codes of conduct, policies and procedures applicable to your academic studies and wider university life.
- Student agreement (PDF, 326kB)
- Accommodation guarantee (PDF, 204kB)
- Student protection plan (PDF, 234kB)
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and we are committed to promoting equal opportunities. The life of the University is enriched by having a body of students which reflects the community at large. We select people who have the ability and motivation to benefit from their intended programmes of study and who will make positive contributions to the life of the University.
We have a clear set of principles and procedures when dealing with admissions. Further details can be found in the following documents:
- Access and participation plan (PDF, 659kB)
- Admissions principles and procedures for undergraduate courses (PDF, 159kB)
- Applicant feedback and complaints procedures (PDF, 107kB)
- Applicants under the age of 18 (relevant parent declaration form (PDF, 325kB))
- Criminal convictions: guidelines for the recruitment of students with a criminal conviction (PDF, 225kB). The University has signed the Unlock fair chance pledge, committing to offering applicants with criminal records a fair chance.
- English language entry requirements policy (PDF, 95kB) (applicable to international undergraduate students only).
- Fraudulent applications policy (PDF, 127kB)
- UK qualifications for undergraduate entry
- Policy for Student Digital Equity
- Student transfer policy (PDF, 160kB)
- Supporting disabled students (PDF, 133kB)
Fees and payments
Visas and immigration
Visit the Secretary's Office rules and regulations for students for more.