Support for teachers and careers advisers
The Widening Participation team have launched a selection of virtual resources to support home-learning and super-curricular development. Please encourage your students to sign-up for this exclusive content here.
To support your students who have applied, received an offer to study, or already chosen the University of Bristol as a Firm or Insurance choice, please see the latest information here.
Russell Group Teachers' Conference
We are hosting the 2022 Russell Group Teacher's Conference at the University of Bristol on Thursday 9 June 2022. The event will run from 9.45 - 15.30 and will take place in the Wills Memorial Building.
- Writing effective UCAS references
- The benefits of studying arts, humanities and social sciences degrees
- Student finance, bursaries and scholarships
- Supporting disadvantaged students through contextual admissions and foundation years
- Supporting students to apply to the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge
- Supporting students with their study skills as they transition to HE
Further free, interactive CPD resources for teachers and advisers can be found here.
Schools and colleges newsletter
If you are a teacher and want to find out more about working with the University of Bristol, you can sign up to our schools and colleges newsletter.
Teachers and students from local schools and colleges in and around Bristol are welcome to make use of our Visitor Scheme to consult our printed collections. For more information please visit our School support page.
Read our current HRC Safeguarding Policy 2021-22 (PDF, 710kB)