Support for unwanted sexual activity

If you have experienced sexual violence, sexual abuse, rape or any other kind of unwanted sexual activity, this page covers external charities and organisations that can provide you with support and advice.

If you want support, advice or to find out more about sexual consent, you can request wellbeing support from the University.

The following external support services can also provide help:


Galop supports LGBT+ people who have experienced domestic abuse, sexual violence, hate crime, conversion therapies, honour-based abuse, forced marriage, and other forms of abuse.

Specifically for males

Male Survivor Partnership helps men who have experienced domestic abuse and/ or unwanted sexual activity (sexual violence).

Edit this page