- Colourworks: Chromatic Innovation in Modern French Poetry and Art Writing 24 March 2021 Susan Harrow
- Victor Hugo, Jean-Paul Sartre, and the Liability of Liberty 27 May 2020 Bradley Stephens
- Approaches to Teaching Hugo's 'Les Misérables' 27 May 2020 Michal P. Ginsburg and Bradley Stephens
- Victor Hugo 27 May 2020 Bradley Stephens
- Latin American Culture and the Limits of the Human 11 May 2020 Lucy Bollington and Paul Merchant (editors)
- Flut: Das wilde Leben der Gezeiten 11 May 2020 Hugh Aldersey-Williams, Christophe Fricker (translation)
- Atlas der Vorurteile (Erweiterte Ausgabe) 11 May 2020 By Yanko Tsvetkov, translated by Christophe Fricker
- The Europeanized Elite in Russia, 1762-1825: Public Role and Subjective Self 11 May 2020 Edited by Andreas Schönle, Andrei Zorin and Alexei Evstratov
- On the Periphery of Europe, 1762-1825: The Self-Invention of the Russian Elite 11 May 2020 Andreas Schönle and Andrei Zorin
- Stefan George: Gedichte für Dich 7 May 2020 Christophe Fricker
Browse all research
The School of Modern Languages bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.